Monday, January 7, 2008

"300"

"300" The ultimate, dream score, if your a bowler. Well can you imagine my surprise when I saw that number staring up at me as I stood upon the scale this morning. I was sick to my stomach just looking at it. Well, hold on, I guess if I have to be perfectly honest with you, Im not all that shocked, It has been extremely hard for me to move lately. A struggle for me to get up and walk up the stairs. I had to actually rock myself off of the couch the other day. So I guess I cant really say that I am surprised. I always knew that I was fat, I was just kinda playing dumb, acting ignorant to it all, I mean if I dont acknowledge it, it cant really be true right? , but when doing the simplest activities tire me out, I cant ignore it anymore. Hello, my name is Kathy, and Im FAT.
Can you imagine the strain I must be putting on my bones? My poor organs, can you imagine all the overtime they must be working?? NO wonder my blood sugarlevels have been out of control lately. I so need to find a new doctor and I need to get this under control before I kill myself. I have a lot to live for, there is so much I want to see and so much I want to do. So why I am slowly killing myself. I was thinking about how hypocritcal I must be. I work in the medical field, We are supposed to promote health and wellness and Im the most unhealthy person I know.
I feel so overwhelmed. I have to admit I am scared. I dont even know where to start again. But I can only hope that I stay with it this time. With your help and support, I can only pray that I never see this number again.

No comments: