Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Day Two

Well, today was not so bad, I started off real good, had wheat toast with peanut butter and a tangerine for breakfast. For lunch, I had a salad, with tuna fish, some carrots and sugar free jello. AND I went for a walk during my lunch break. Sounds good right?
Well the only problem with that was that I didnt eat enough carbs, and my sugar level dropped very low this afternoon. So I need to figure a fix this problem.

I did the Biggest Loser Video yesterday. I loved it. It really kicked my ass, and I sweated my butt off. But suprisingly I didnt wake up sore this morning, so YAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats so awesome! I finally found the biggest loser workout today for $14 at best buy. Then I go next door to walmart, and they had it for $9.44!! What the hey!? Anyways, help is on the way, I sent you something that I think you will really enjoy and that will really help you out! Keep up the good work!