Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Why is it that you never really see how big you really are? Or I guess I should ask, Why didnt I realize I was as big as I am? Did I just go numb to my own reality? I was looking at some pictures, and I was totally in shock, I couldn't believe it.
Well, I've not been doing too horrible with my eating, I could be doing much better with my exercising though, I've signed up for this website www.sparkpeople.com and I love it. It has a nutrition and exercise tracker, food plans, message boards, recipes, etc, etc,. All this and the best part is that it is "FREE". Every other diet website I've looked at wants to charge at least $20 month. Anyways, I've been getting these exercises off of it, that I've been doing at work in between patients just some stretches and stuff. Its not much, but I'm trying to fit it what I can, when I can. Also I renewed my membership at the YMCA, and they have this aquarobics class that I really want to try.

No comments: