Thursday, January 4, 2007

Here I Am...

Okay, Here I am, Like it or not, Welcome to my life. I've been fat for as long as I can remember. I have certain memories, that just flash through my mind, however, I'm not going to depress myself by bringing those up right now.
I have a really big family, my parents had 10 kids, yes, thats right 10 kids, So I have 6 sisters and 3 brothers, not to mention 5 nieces and 3 nephews.

I used to not care about my weight, or my health. When ever some one would say something about it, I would always tell myself that I didnt care, I wouldnt live that long. I think sometimes that I had a death wish, because I knew it was unhealthy and that it lead to a whole bunch of health issues, but I didnt care. What did I have to live for? I was fat, who would miss me anyay? I would always joke that I was worth more dead than alive anyway, (I have a great life insurance policy through work). So I never bothered Dieting or Exersing because I just didnt care. That was until recently, when my neices and nephews made me wake up and see what I have to live for, I love those kids more than anything in the world, and they made realize how muh I wanted to have kids of my own one day.
Which brings me to my health issues, You see, I now have Diabetes as well as PCOS or Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, which is basically a hormone imbalance that among MANY things, causes inferitlity, One of the first major things I have to do to combat these issues, is to lose weight.
So this is just a tiny bit of what brought me to this point in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you are doing a great job! And I love you either way, chic!