Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

Well, Im sitting here @ 1:12 a.m. on January 1, 2007. My mind is racing, I dont even know where to begin. I am so excited about changing that I dont know quite where to start. I have joined The Biggest Loser Online Club, and the support on there has been amazing. I am also going to join a program at the YMCA. It is a program, where you meet with a dietician first and set up a meal plan, and then you keep food and exercise journals, that they review weekly at your weigh in, and they give you tips and recommendations. I figure the more support the better.
I bought this awesome scale today, It measures weight, body fat, and hydration level. It also keeps track of your goal weight and tracks your progress. Today was the first time that I've been on a scale in a long time. It was scary, but at least I know where I am , and it will only get better from here.
My ultimate goal is to lose 145 lbs. But I dont want to look at it that way, I need to focus on small things. My Goals for January are as follows;
1. Exercise at least 3-4 times a week.
2. Eat more fruits and veggies.
3. No eating after 6:00 p.m.
4. Drink more water.
5. Pack Healthy lunches daily
Seems simple enough, huh?

It will be hard to get up in the morning and make smart eating choices, considering that my kitchen is full of leftovers from the New Years Eve party. I tried to get everyone to take stuff home with them, but no luck there.

No comments: